Whether you’re a cyclist, a travelling salesman, a tourist, just passing through or on a business trip… There’s no doubt about it: Le Petit Rocher is the place to be!
Location of the guest house
Le Petit Rocher” guest house is located in Vienne, at the gateway to southern Lyon, less than 30 minutes away!
Once you’re in Vienne, you’ll need to climb the Saint-Gervais hill to take advantage of the city’s country setting.
The guest house is just a 1km walk from the train station and the theatre, making it one of the closest guest houses to Vienne city centre!
With this location, you can enjoy not only a green setting but also idyllic peace and quiet, with no noise pollution.
The 4,000sqm park surrounding the building is planted with a wide variety of trees, flowers and fruit trees. In winter, come and taste our persimmons. In spring, the 2 cherry trees will delight your taste buds! In autumn, you’ll fall in love with our apples.
And all year round, you’ll be able to enjoy fresh eggs with your breakfast, because since 2019, red hens have joined the Petit Rocher family. More information on the restaurant page (coming soon).
Activities close to the bed and breakfast
With a half-city/half-countryside location, you’ll have an infinite number of things to do: check out our sections dedicated to activities! (coming soon)
Would you like more information? Click on your profile!
- I’m a cyclist stopping off in Vienna for the night (coming soon)
- I’m on holiday, passing through Vienna for a night or two (coming soon)
- I’m a festival-goer, passing through Vienna for a concert or a show (coming soon)
- I’m a sportsman or backpacker, looking for a place to get active (coming soon)
- I’m looking to spend a whole weekend in Vienna and treat myself to a relaxing or wellness experience (coming soon)
- I’m on a business trip and looking for a place to stay for one or more nights (coming soon)
How can I book a room?
To book a room, consult our availability calendar.